Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Re: FYI moving off Kavi [regrep-semantic, Usecases and scenarios are being moved]

Farrukh:

>> All documents in the Kavi repository must be configured to be shared
>> with the public. If the public cannot see your documents then you are
>> not configuring them correctly.
>
> I did not see an option to do this. Let me try it further. Who should I
> contact if I have technical issues.

I've just checked the setup of the SC. It wasn't configured to give you
the option to share with the public, just the TC. I've fixed this. You
can now set documents so that they're shared with the public.

In the future, please contact us when there are things that don't seem
to work correctly, rather than setting up an external web page. We can't
fix things that we don't know about.

> We have an absolute requirement that we be able to share our selected
> content with non-OASIS members
> that we are liaisoning with.

And we have a requirement that you do so.

> This does not address the second requirement to be bale to give user
> defined URLs within KAVI but
> that is an issue we can set aside for now.

You'll see a discussion on the chairs list about a doc mgmt system which
will include more manageable URLs.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org