Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] FW: [semanticweb] UDDI and semantics

"Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com> wrote:
>You may have already seen this (I am still catching up on e-mail).  Is
>this similar to what the Registry SCM SC is looking at?

I would say what we are doing is quite similar, once you fix the bit in
the UDDI document about using "ontology" and "taxonomy" interchangeably.
We haven't talked much about inference engine enhanced queries.  We also
will probably use something like the RIM:Classification object as the
reified relation between the RIM:RegistryObject and an ontology/
ontology element.

-Evan