Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Groups - New Action Item #0000 Issue: Do we needto choose Ontology representation

Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM wrote:

>ebXML Registry Semantic Content Management SC member,
>
>Farrukh Najmi (Farrukh.najmi@sun.com) has created a new action item.
>
>Number: #0000
>Owner: Farrukh Najmi (Farrukh.najmi@sun.com)
>

>Comments:
>Farrukh Najmi  2004-02-24 13:35 GMT
>Should ebXML Registry define a specific ontology representation format
>
>(e.g. OWL) or should it define a more abstract model that allows for
>
>multiple Ontology formats to be supported.
>
>View Details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep-semantic/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=423

Team,

I was looking for some KAVI support for managing issue lists. I did not
find any. So I am using Action Items
to log issues by prefixing description with Issue. This is crude but
better than nothing. We can discuss whether
this will work or not during todays's meeting. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh