Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Groups - New Action Item #0002 Issue: Classes are not the only type of ontology element

I agree that 'ontology' Classes, Properties, or Individuals should be
treated equally . I also think we need to consider how this would be done
for external ontologies. As in, ontologies that are located outside of the
Repository and/or outside the Registry.

carl

<quote who="ewallace@cme.nist.gov">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums