Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Groups - meeting_minutes_2-24-2004.html uploaded

Zachary Alexander wrote:

>Team,
>
>I withdraw my objection to making OWL a mandatory (SHALL) requirement
>for semantic content management.

Thanks Zach. I hope you did not succumb to peer pressure. Remember for some
it leads to smoking and worse ;-)

But your reconsideration makes this a consensus decision for the team until
someone decides to have a change of mind.

I must say that our last meeting was very fulfilling intellectually. We
grappled with
some heavy issues, made some decisions and aired some ideas.

Lets all think about how to make the registry support multiple ontology
representations
while enabling inference for semantic queries and discuss each idea in a
separate thread.

--
Regards,
Farrukh