Subject: [Fwd: [DC-XMLUsers] TopQuadrant Semantic Technology Seminars andWorkshops - March 22-25]

FYI - TopQuadrant seminars and workshops - March 22-25, DC area.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [DC-XMLUsers] TopQuadrant Semantic Technology Seminars
         andWorkshops - March 22-25
   Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:23:58 -0500
   From: "Sall, Ken" <ksall@silosmashers.com>
     To: <dc-xmlusers@eccnet.com>
     CC: rhodgson@topquadrant.com

 I'm posting this on behalf of Ralph Hodgson of TopQuadrant. Think it
might be of interest to some of you. Please direct all responses to him
[ rhodgson@topquadrant.com ] or via the web site mentioned below.

-Ken Sall, SiloSmashers

Subject: TopQuadrant Semantic Technology Seminars and Workshops - March
22-25

Announcing the TopMIND 2004 Semantic Technology Tutorials

TopQuadrant and Professor Jim Hendler of the University of Maryland
would like to bring to your attention a continuing program of Briefings
and Workshops on Semantic Technologies and Ontology Modeling. It was
launched last November with almost 40 people attending the inaugural
classes. Throughout 2004, we hope to offer classes on approximately
bi-monthly basis in the Washington, DC area starting with the week of
March 22-25. Additional dates through the year will be announced soon.
The new program, consists of the following two 2-day modules:

1. Semantic Technologies for Managers (Module I - two day overview
briefing)

          Day 1 "Executive Briefing on Semantic Technologies and the
          Semantic Web"

          Day 2 "Building Enterprise Solutions with Semantic Models"

2. Building on XML: Using RDF/S and OWL (Module 2 - two day hands-on
workshop)

          Tools (Parsers and Reasoners, Editors and Verifiers)

          Model partitioning, interoperability and federation

For more information, visit our web site at
http://www.topquadrant.com/seminars/topmind.htm.

Ralph Hodgson

Executive Partner

TopQuadrant, Inc.

Office: (724) 846-9300 ext. 211, Direct: (703) 960-1028, Fax: (425)
955-5469, Cell: (781) 789-1664

http://www.topquadrant.com