Subject: SCORM and CORDA

A second item related to this demo: One of my Booz Allen colleagues in
the E-Learning area and his client approached me regarding some work
they are doing that relates somehow to SCORM and CORDA (please note that
they did not say "CORBA" :) - they are interested in talking more about
how our work could potentially benefit them. I know about SCORM, but
have not heard much about CORDA.

I'm due to get more details from them in the near future - but does this
combination of SCORM and CORDA resonate with anyone?

Thanks,
Joe