Subject: Potential Presentation on March 24th

I might have an opportunity to present to a federal audience in DC on
March 24th in a forum whose concentration is Grid Computing and Semantic
Web. If possible, I would like to give an introduction to the work we're
doing in our SCM SC. Do you think the timing would be right from our
perspective? It can be very high level if necessary.

Thanks,
Joe