Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Semantic ebXML Registry Proposal: The TwoBindings Solution

I think we (the SC and vendors) would easily agree that minimizing (rather
than limiting) the number of changes to the ebXML Registry is a good
thing.

I suggest the existing Use case & Industry Scenarios are good examples of
applications to be supported. Given they address ontology, lattice and
knowledge base structures and do not explicitly exclude KIF, Conceptual
Graphs, Topic Maps, etc.

I acknowledge, if no others are provided, they are (defacto) the basis for
creating a first pass design.

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums