Subject: Fw: Metacrap

Ever thought you were rowing your canoe up against the current?

Of course the solution to the problems detailed here are
all contained in OWL - and not letting humans enter any of
this themselves - but have machines do it all for them!?!

Anyway - personally I'm sticking to my simple noun
dictionary use case for now!  ; -)

http://www.well.com/~doctorow/metacrap.htm

1 People lie
2 People are lazy
3 People are stupid
4 Mission: Impossible -- know thyself
5 Schemas aren't neutral
6 Metrics influence results
7 There's more than one way to describe something