Subject: RE: [regrep-semantic] Fw: Metacrap

     If it's suitable for our list, I'm curious, what does "taking to the
mattresses" mean?
     My mattresses at home are neither OWL-S nor DAML+OIL nor ISO 13250
compliant.  I can't even really get well-formed RDF out of
them.   Regards  Jamie

At 01:42 PM 3/3/2004, Zachary Alexander wrote:
>David,
>I couldn't disagree more.  I think that this feels like '94.  I remember
>reading the first press release on a "graphical internet browser" called
>Mosaic. I remember sessions at Uniforum on "HTML" and hearing about the
>"Hotdog HTML editor."  Now, 2004 we're talking about Protégé and OWL.
>IMHO, it's almost time to start taking to the mattresses.
>* * *

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager, Technical Standards Development, OASIS
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.shtml
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 central office
~   +1 310 293 6739 direct