Subject: SWIG and Other Items (XML.com Article)

Thought you might be interested in this recent XML.com "XML-Deviant"
article [1] by Kendall Clark, on the recent SWIG meeting. Some potential
points of interest:

- Recent W3C Note "XHTML and RDF"[2];
- Swish (Semantic Web Inference Scripting in Haskell[3]);
- Nokia Sementic Web Server[4];
- TriX[5], a new proposal for an XML serialization of RDF

Kendall also gives accolades to Adobe's XMP technology, and mentions
that he is joining the newly formed Data Access Working Group (DAWG -
better than scum), which is the group we've talked about that is
creating a standard RDF query language.

I correspond with Kendall from time to time (he's also here in
Washington DC), so if it would be valuable to bring him in on any of our
discussions I would be happy to make the connection.

Thanks,
Joe

[1] http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/03/03/deviant.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/02/xhtml-rdf.html