Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] FW: [oagi-si] Invitation to OAGi Meeting April 27 - 29 Hosted by NIST in Maryland

John Gillerman wrote:
>SCM SC,
>
>OAG is thinking about semantic integration.

Yes.  A couple of my colleagues working at NIST, Nenad Ivezic and Boonserm
Kulvatunyou, are involved in this.  I expect to be at the OAG meeting as
well.

For anyone thinking of coming to this meeting, David Connelly exaggerates
in regards to Gaithersburg's beauty (IMO).  The NIST campus is quite nice
though.

-Evan