Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] PR2: Explicit support for OWL Ontology/Class inplace of ClassificationScheme / ClassificationNode

Farrukh Najmi wrote:
PR2. Explicit support for OWL Ontology/Class in place of ClassificationScheme / ClassificationNode

Allow use of an OWL Ontology in ebXML Registry wherever we use ClassificationSchemes in Version 3.
Allow use of an OWL Class in ebXML Registry wherever we use ClassificationNodes in Version 3.

Motivation: Enable multiple-inheritance which was not possible in ClassificationScheme. Enable use cases 4,5,6,9

--
Regards,
Farrukh

How about this reword:

PR2. Support Ontology/Class in place of ClassificationScheme / ClassificationNode

Allow use of an Ontology in ebXML Registry wherever we use ClassificationSchemes in Version 3.
Allow use of an Ontology Class in ebXML Registry wherever we use ClassificationNodes in Version 3.

Motivation: Enable multiple-inheritance which was not possible in ClassificationScheme. Enable use cases 4,5,6,9

I think this addressed the concerns that have been expressed. Yes?
Thanks for the good feedback.

--
Regards,
Farrukh