Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] PR5: Individual as a new canonical objectType

>I would like to see more granularity here - are you just thinking
>about Name, Role, ID - or is there more to this?
>
>If more - then right now we have basic individual information
>(see http://registry.oasis-open.org ), or we potentially have
>way more information - aka the OASIS CIQ model.
>
>Just trying to find out how long the piece of string is here...

I am just trying to provide adequate links between important
named resource types in OWL and the Classification/Ontology
component of the RIM.  The important components of OWL include
owl:Ontology, owl:Class, rdf:Property, and owl:Individual.  Individual
is the Knowledge Representation term for instance.    I realize that this
has potential overlap with other content, but it is required at a
minimum in order to define enumerated classes.

This is a requirement.  If the requirement can be met with existing
RIM classes so much the better.

-Evan