Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Blurb about SCM Work (For Interview)

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>All,
>
>I am being interviewed by GCN (Government Computer News) next Wed. for a
>dedicated Q&A session on Web Services standards. The article will have a
>circulation of about 100,000 subscribers, plus the online audience.
>
>I would like, if the opportunity areas during the interview, to include
>a blurb about the work that the SCM SC is doing. So I ask: If you could
>feed a reporter one or 2 sentences about this work, what would they be?
>
>Thanks in advance!

Here is my suggested quote:

"The Semantic Content Management Sub-Committee of the ebXML Registry
Technical Committee
is defining how ebXML Registry will use ontologies to describe any type
of content
in a semantically rich manner thus enabling more precise content discovery.

The vision is that ebXML Registry will become for the semantic web for
web servers are to the web today. The vision is for ebXML Registry to be
the semantic web server of the future."

Please share comments.

--
Regards,