Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Posts taking too long

I did a tracert and found that the nearer to the IP address it got,
response times got longer.
lists.oasis-open.org resolves to 209.202.168.106.  It faltered after 4
hops leaving me to believe that only a persistent attempt to deliver a
message to the list serve will succeed.

It is probably not OASIS's fault, but their service providers onramp
that is suffering.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist