Subject: "Lost" E-Mail

Regarding the delay in e-mail traffic:

I found the archive[1] of my "lost" e-mail from this morning (the first
TMAPI e-mail), with a timestamp of 9:27 AM EST. Unless I accidently
deleted this e-mail from my folder, I believe that - although it has now
shown up in the archives - it never made it through the entire loop. My
resend was at 14:52 EST today.

If anyone received this e-mail, can they please confirm to our listserv?

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-semantic/200404/msg00040.html
(Subject: TMAPI 1.0: Common Topic Map Application Programming Interface)

--