Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Jim Hendler: "Agents and the Semantic Web"

David RR Webber <david@drrw.info> wrote:

>David RR Webber wrote:
>>
>> Joe,
>>
>> Yes indeed - and I've spoken with Jim and some of his team
>> about possible collaboration in the past - notably back
>> last year..
>>
>> However - since doing this Jim's research work has taken
>> some different turns - so its not a priority as it was...
>
>Do you mean that he is no longer focusing as heavily on the Semantic
>Web? If not, what is his research now focusing on?
>
>Joe

Jim Hendler's group at UMd is still quite focused on Semantic Web
languages, tools, and applications.  Have a look at his site at:
http://www.mindswap.org/ to see what they have been up to lately.
Not sure what David was alluding to with his comment.  We are working
with the MINDSWAP folk on investigating OWL-based integration solutions
for an eBusiness scenario.

-Evan