Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Government Computer News (GCN) Interview -Mentioned Our Work

Excellent - then we can work on including that Namespace Manager
Function that I proposed to the Registry TC in January 2002[1].

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200201/msg00061.html

Joe
(couldn't resist throwing that in, as namespace identifiers were
predicatably and conspicuously absent in your response:)

--
Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano