Subject: Reg/Rep + Reasoning Use Cases

Farrukh and SCM team-

I've attached a candidate use case document with three use cases:
These tend to be architectural use cases, contemplating different mechanisms for accomplishing common business goals. All three "include" a common use case "Infer Semantics on Content Objects." Number 11 does no reasoning on the RIM directly.  Numbers 12 & 13 support reasoning on the RIM directly via OWL interfaces, but consider different binding mechanisms.

I've attempted be as clear as possible, but the writing and thinking raised more issues, some of which I only alluded to.  I look forward to everyone's thoughts.

Best Regards,

-Jeff-

network inference

Jeff T. Pollock
Vice President, Technology

Main:   760-476-0650
Direct: 415-971-2223
Fax:    760-476-0648
Web:    www.networkinference.com
Email:  jeff.pollock@networkinference.com
5900 La Place Ct., Suite 250
Carlsbad, CA 92008
  When OWL speaks,

we understand.

GIF image

UseCaseRegistrySemanticContentManagement-ReasoningSubset.doc