Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] [Fwd: RE: Ontology Management Liaision]

Please note Jim is the Chair of the IEEE P1600.1 Standard Upper Ontology
Working Group (SUO WG) ... a number of their recent discussions have
focused on the value / characteristics of an "Ontology Repository "

<quote who="Chiusano Joseph">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums