Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] revised SCM Use Case document (second attempt to send)

David Webber wrote:

>Attached is my revisions to this.  Use Case 2 looked very good - only
>couple of nits there, Use Case 1 also - most changes made sense - I
>retained the reference to creating the noun mechanism but updated it
>to fit with your edits.  I changed reference to STEP to community -
>(noone knows what the ISO standard code is!?) - but everyone
>recognizes STEP and UDEF, et al. ...

Neither of us used the ISO standard code (10303 for STEP).  I included
the official designation for the subcommittee that created the STEP
standard(s) and a number of other standards for Industrial Data exchange.
I assumed that a reader might need to dereference that designation, but
that could easily be done with little chance of an incorrect interpretation.
Of course, I was trying to do as little damage as possible to the meaning
and flow of your text.

-Evan