Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Government Computer News (GCN) Interview -Mentioned Our Work

Back in April, I mentioned an interview that I gave to GCN - it was
published today[1]. In the interview, I describe my concept of the "4
Waves" of the Web Services standards evolution (to include semantic
technologies or course), along with various standards and specifications
- hence the title. Hope you enjoy it.

Joe

"Web services ready for third wave":
[1] http://www.gcn.com/23_13/interview/26093-1.html