Subject: RE: Use of Skype [was: Revisions for Use Case feedback Document - no call tuesday 29th]

Title: RE: Use of Skype [was: Revisions for Use Case feedback Document - no call tuesday 29th]

<Farrukh>

Asuman Dogac wrote:

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>I would like to participate to your teleconferences
>particularly for the work on making ebXML registries OWL aware.
>However, toll free numbers are not accesible outside US. I
>would like to propose an Internet based teleconferencing tool and Skype
>from www.skype.com seems an efficient one.

+1 on the use of Skype. It is better than phone quality and totally
free. It also allows con-calls. It is available for Windows and Linux at:

http://www.skype.com

It does require all parties to be on a computer with a microphone
headset. I highly recommend it.

Would this work for everyone else?

</Farrukh>

We need to be aware of the current limit in the number of participants.

Regards,
Nikola