Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Re: Revisions for Use Case feedback Document -Updated doc

Carl Mattocks wrote:

>Since the DAPD document contains descriptions of a design approach - I
>have updated the Use Case feedback document with -
>(i) Use Cases 11 [Semantic Query On RIM Model] & 12 [Semantic Query On RIM
>Contents]
>(ii) a Design Alternatives sub-section (Reason on Reg/Rep Content Objects
>(via RIM query interfaces; Reason on Reg/Rep Schema Directly (Tight
>Binding with OWL);Reason on Reg/Rep Schema Directly (Loose-Binding with
>OWL) )

Thanks Carl for getting the latest and greatest Use Case document ready
for our  review.

>Please provide all comments and proposed changes direct to me - so the
>final version can be discussed on the conference call scheduled for July
>13.

I suggest that all comments be copied to the SC list so we have a public
record and so that others can see and possibly comment on the comments.
It would be best if the comments are in plain text email with references
to line numbers and quoted strings to serach on in the actual document.

Reminder to team that we do not have an SC meeting tomorrow and the
following meeting will be in 2 week from tomorrow July 13.  Team lets
try and get some progress on teh document over email in the next two
weeks so we can have a productive review during ounext meeting. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Going to Java One 2004 June 28 - July 1?

http://java.sun.com/javaone/

Come see the newly released freebXML Registry 3.0
at pod 1220 in the Java One Pavilion:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/04-02-02.pdf