Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Mantech/DoD EII Workshop

Jeff Pollock wrote:

Jeff,

Thanks for sharing this very informative presentation. The content was
easy to follow.

I like the distinctions you make between the roles played by Inference
Engine, Mediation Engine and Semantic Content Registry.
In my mind I have been assuming that the Semantic Content Registry would
rely upon an inference engine in order to support Semantic Query use
cases. Does this kind of dependency fit your mental model?

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Going to Java One 2004 June 28 - July 1?

http://java.sun.com/javaone/

Come see the newly released freebXML Registry 3.0
at pod 1220 in the Java One Pavilion:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/04-02-02.pdf