Subject: RDF Data Access Use Case for ebXML Registry?

I have taken an action item in the RDF Data Access WG:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/

to define a use case for the use of RDF Data Access within the context
of ebXML Registry. This is intended for their use case document:

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-dawg-uc/

The RDF Data Access WG (DAWG) is chartered to define a query language
and protocol for querying RDF stores.

My initial thought is that ebXML Registry QueryManager could add support
for an/the RDF Query Language (just like it support SQL and XML Filter
QUery today) and allow clients to search RDF content managed as
repository items within a federated registry. I would be appreciate
other SC members to share their thoughts on what would be the best use
case for RDF Data Access and ebXML Registry. Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Going to Java One 2004 June 28 - July 1?

http://java.sun.com/javaone/

Come see the newly released freebXML Registry 3.0
at pod 1220 in the Java One Pavilion:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/04-02-02.pdf