Subject: F2F Nov 16th Washington Dc (was METU-SRDC_CommentsToUseCaseDocv3d.rar uploaded)

SCM folk :

To continue to work of our team I would like to arrange a face to face
meeting in Washington DC on Tuesday November 16th (week of XML 2004
conference). The primary item on the agenda is to to completey review the
'ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content Management SC Use Cases' and agree a
schedule for followup activities.
Please advise if you would be able to meet in person or attend by phone.

thanks

carl

<quote who="asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr">
> The document METU-SRDC_CommentsToUseCaseDocv3d.rar has been submitted by
> Asuman Dogac (asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr) to the ebXML Registry Semantic
> Content Management SC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> METU-SRDC Comments on OASIS
> ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content Management SC Use Cases
> previously posted by Carl Mattocks. This document complements
> and improves the previously submitted DAPD Document.
>
> Some highlights:
> 1. How to represent OWL ontologies in ebXML registries
> 2. How to process the additional semantics through stored procedues
> 3. A proposal to develop an OWL-QL abstract syntax compliant
> Filter Query syntax for ebXML registries
>
> This work is performed  within the scope
> IST 2104 SATINE Project supported by the European Commission.
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep-semantic/download.php/7802/METU-SRDC_CommentsToUseCaseDocv3d.rar
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep-semantic/document.php?document_id=7802
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
> application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
> paste

Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums