Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] FW: METEOR-S Web Service Annotation Framework Release

business goals before applying technology indiscriminately.

DW

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
To: <regrep-semantic@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 8:35 PM
Subject: [regrep-semantic] FW: METEOR-S Web Service Annotation Framework
Release

FYI for awareness, from the W3C Semantic Web Services Interest Group -
not sure if this is valuable to our initiative or not. "MWSAF(METEOR-S
Web Service Annotation Framework) provides a GUI which enables users to
semi-automatically annotate Web services with existing ontologies.".

Cheers,
Joe

Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World