Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] ebXML Registry Profile for OWL

asuman wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I have uploaded a draft of the "ebXML Registry Profile for OWL"
> to the SC site.
Hi Asuman,

Thank you for publishing the first draft of the "ebXML Registry Profile
for OWL" specification.
It looks very good. I will be providing more detailed feedback in the
next few days and encourage other SC members to do the same.

Team, lets try and get teh first round of comments in by the end of this
month. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Farrukh