Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Groups - ebXML Registry Profile for OWL Draft 2(regrep-owl-profile-1.0-draft 2.pdf) uploaded

Thank you Asuman and SRDC team for the rapid turnaround on the initial
set of partial comments.
I am sorry that I have not yet had a chance to review draft 2 due to
some firedrills but plan to do so
later this week.

SC colleagues, please do your part in making sure that this draft gets
reviwed in a timely manner.
Judging from Asuman track record we have a good chance of getting this
spec ready for TC review
and approval if we all do our part. Thank you for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard