Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] My review of ebXML Registry Profile forWeb Ontology Language (OWL)

I plan to have my comments to you by end of this week. Hopefully this will allows the SC to publish the spec to the broader group by end of March.

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for "Asuman Dogac" <asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr>"Asuman Dogac" <asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr>

          "Asuman Dogac" <asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr>

          03/06/2006 11:37 AM