Subject: [Ann] Upcoming ballot on "ebXML Registry Profile for OWL"

Dear SCM SC Colleagues,

First thank you to Asuman and METU colleagues for the 5th revision of
the "ebXML Registry Profile for Web Ontology Language (OWL) "
specification and for addressing the outstanding issues.

Carl and I have reviewed the state of the document. We have not heard
any objection from SC collagues on its content.
We feel that the document is ready for broader review by the ebXML
Registry TC membership in its current state.

Some of us will likely have additional comments on the document. These
comments can be sent as part of the broader TC review process.

Consequently, we will be starting a 1 week ballot shortly to move this
specification to broader TC review within the ebXML Registry TC. Please
make sure to send in your vote on the ballot as soon as possible if you
are a voting members because we can close the ballot once all voting
members have voted.

Thank you for your help in reviewing this specification.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard