Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot"Promote ebXML Registry Profile for OWL draft 5 for review by ebXML RegistryTC" has closed]

Team,

I am disappointed that we did not get everyone to vote on this ballot.
Can each person who did not vote please send an email stating why you
did not vote? Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

--- Begin Message ---
ebXML Registry Semantic Content Management SC member,

A ballot presented to ebXML Registry Semantic Content Management SC has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Promote ebXML Registry Profile for OWL draft 5 for review by ebXML Registry TC"
Do you agree that the document
"ebXML Registry Profile for Web Ontology Language (OWL)" draft 5:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep-semantic/download.php/17761/regrep-owl-profile-1.0-draft%205.pdf

addresses the issues that have been identified by the SCM SC and is ready for broader review by the ebXML Registry TC.

- Yes
- No

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
 - Yes received 3 Votes
 - No received 0 Votes

 3 of 6 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline.

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration