Subject: RE: [regrep-semantic] [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Promote ebXML Registry Profile for OWL draft 5 for review by ebXML Registry TC" has closed]

Farrukh,

Please change my role to Member.  I just tried myself - and Kavi is not cooperating!

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Promote
ebXML Registry Profile for OWL draft 5 for   review by ebXML Registry
TC" has closed]
From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, May 15, 2006 9:08 am
To: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info>
Cc: regrep-semantic@lists.oasis-open.org

David RR Webber (XML) wrote:
> Farrukh,
>
> Me too!
>
> First I'd seen that you had a ballot open!!

Hi David,

I am not sure why the ballot message did not go out to the alias but I
then sent an explicit message announcing it:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-semantic/200605/msg00000.html

BTW, I believe you are listed as an Observer so you would not have been
able to vote.

On a related note Nikola and Paul Macias have decided to goto observer
status.

So it appears that had Evan voted we would have had a unanimous vote.

I will start the ballot again today. I expect the following people to vote:

-Farrukh
-Carl
-Evan
-Asuman

David, if you wish to change your status to Member then you can vote too.

Note that there are no meetings for this SC so there are no meeting
attendance requirements
for voting member status.

I will await you answer on membership before starting the ballot later
today. Thanks.

Thanks.

--
Regards,