Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - New ballot"Promote ebXML Registry Profile for OWL draft 5 for review by ebXML RegistryTC"

Dear Colleagues,

The new ballot is now open.
The following are voting members who are expected to vote:

Farrukh Najmi
Carl Mattocks
Asuman Dogac
Evan Wallace
David Webber

Please note that as soon as all the votes are in we can close the ballot.
So if your mind is made up then please send your vote. Thanks.

Thanks specially to Asuman and the METU colleagues for a high quality
job on the spec.

--
Regards,
Farrukh