Subject: Feedback on draft spec

Having reviewed the draft spec here is my feedback.

Based on our experience of having a ZIP file format for enabling schema
submission although was a start, I do not see how having a registry
specification which focuses on yet another and just a ZIP file packaging
format for schema submission is going to help in providing a mechanism for
solution design/developers to register, search, and use these schemas.