Subject: Regrep site addition

I've updated the member's-only section with agenda and details for
the 14 Jan 00 conf call and a new section on the home page for
"Implementations and Related Activities", which includes a link to
a copy of the PDF file Len Gallagher of NIST distributed (on paper)
in Philadelphia, and links to IMS, EBXML, and DII COE (where I was
able to get into Common Battlefield Objects finally and see what
they're doing - it's not 11179 and it's not XML Schema, but conceptually
it's fairly similar).

regards, Terry
next bowl game is 22 December ...