Subject: Re: XML.org implementation (Packages)

/ "Kearns, Una" <una.kearns@documentum.com> was heard to say:
| I didn't mean to go through all the steps:

How did you want to proceed?

| 		Would the SO not be OASIS here and you are the contact name?
|
| This brings up the question even for OASIS --- would you not want Terry to
| be contact for reggrep and Norm to be for Docbook with different contacts
| associated with Docbook and Reggrep???

I'm leaving the official DocBook release to Terry, although I
think it's unclear who the contact should be. Perhaps it should
be me since I'm the TC chair.

I have about 10 or more DocBook-related, but not OASIS official,
doctypes and ancillary files that I'd like to put in the
repository.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | Success is relative; it is what
Principal Software Engineer         | we make of the mess we have made