Subject: Regrep simple example

Len asked for an example of a DTD that consists of a single
storage entity.  I append an example for an imaginary DTD,
in pseudomarkup - there's no DTD for it, and I made some
changes along the lines suggested in my post on d.e.s vs.
d.e.d.s.

regards, Terry
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- filename simple.txt -->
<!-- Terry Allen  17 April 2000 -->
<!-- pseudocode example of markup for a single-file DTD -->

<data-element-dictionary>

<administrative-metadata-group>
<parties-contact-information-group>
 (etc.)
</parties-contact-information-group>
<version>1
</version>

<registration-status status="recorded"/>
<administrative-status status="received"/>

<date-of-latest-modification>none
</date-of-latest-modification>
<date-of-receipt>1999-10-20
</date-of-receipt>

</administrative-metadata-group>

<description>Definition of markup for descriptions of beaches
</description>

<representation>
<representation-label
  representation-type="sgml-dtd"/>