Subject: RE: Candidate Information Model

Hi Len,

Thanks for sending this -- do you happen to have it in a Word doc so I can
make comments inline ??

You could just send it to me and not the entire list.

Thanks,
Una

-----Original Message-----
From: Len Gallagher [mailto:LGallagher@nist.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 3:08 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Candidate Information Model

Regrep,

Attached is a candidate Information Model for discussion during the
telephone conference on Friday, June 2. It's basically the same as what we
had last week, but I've completed the missing parts.

It is an Acrobat PDF file of 168 KB, yielding 53 pages of text and graphics.

I'm almost finished producing an HTML version and will forward that to this
list as soon as it is completed. The "gif" graphics on the HTML version are
not so crisp, but the text and tables are all fine.

-- Len