Subject: In preparation

Hello All,

In preparation for today's conference call, I'd like you to take a quick look at the following document.

http://www.nist.gov/itl/div897/ctg/regrep/oasis registry working 0726.htm

It is not the OASIS draft; it does not appear on any of our technical committee webpages.  I'm proposing that we reuse the specification that we rescinded; making modifications primarily in sections 6 and 7.  So far I have incorporated Terry's updates of the design principles, scenarios and statement of purpose.

Does this seem like a reasonable path to take?  I've put this topic on the agenda for discussion.

--lisa