Subject: Revision of Registry/Repository White Paper

Oasis Regreper's,

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions on the registry/repository white
paper that Lisa and I first presented last week. We've put the revised
version in the NIST external FTP site:

  ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/GPregrepModel.pdf   (32 pages)

The problem we had with anonymous FTP access is fixed, so please let us
know if there are any difficulties in downloading it.

We've also volunteered to update the OASIS base documents for the Oasis
Information Model and the Oasis Registry/Repository XML Definitions based
on decisions made at last week's meeting.  We hope to have that work
completed by the first week in November.

Sincerely,
Len Gallagher

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213