Subject: Fwd: Details of Your Meeting: NOV-20-2000, 01:00 PM (ET),

Hello All,

There will be a conference call of the OASIS Reg/rep TC on Monday, November
20th at 1:00 Eastern time.  Details are below.  The purpose of this meeting
is to discuss the XML Definitions document.  Please be prepared to discuss
any show stoppers or general comments.  Len will be putting out a new
version sometime the middle of next week.  However if you have not yet read
the XML Definitions document, please read the current version.    I will be
on vacation next week and will not be email accessible. Please send any
questions or concerns regarding the conference call to
Len.  (LGallagher@nist.gov) . If there is an issue that I have to address,
it will be addressed on November 20th.

--lisa

>>  AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
>>  ==========================
>>  USA Toll Free Number: 888-928-9529
>>  USA Toll Number: +1-712-271-0662
>>  PASSCODE: 57208
>>  LEADER:            Ms Lisa Carnahan
>>
>>   CALL DATE:         NOV-20-2000  (Monday)
>>  CALL TIME:         01:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>>  DURATION:              1 hr

Lisa Carnahan
Information Technology Laboratory
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8970