Subject: Draft OASIS Regrep Specification

Oasis Regrep members,

It has taken much longer than I expected to pull together the existing
pieces of the OASIS Registry/Repository Technical Specification into an
integrated document with modifications agreed to at our face-to-face
meeting last Month. But here it is -- intended for discussion at our
upcoming teleconference meeting next Monday (see Lisa's details below).

The document is about 115 pages, so allow for that when you download it.

   ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisRegrepSpec.pdf  (PDF 788KB)

I'll email it to anyone who might have difficulty with anonymous ftp - if
your FTP client asks for a user it is "anonymous" and if it askes for a
password, your email address should do.

WARNING: The XML definitions have not been checked for correctness yet.
We'll do that here tomorrow and distribute the extracted XML DTD's to this
email list before the weekend. They are similar but NOT identical to the
existing ones since we changed so many names at our meeting!!

Talk to you all on Monday,

-- Len Gallagher

At 05:49 PM 11/9/00 , Lisa Carnahan wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>There will be a conference call of the OASIS Reg/rep TC on Monday, November
>20th at 1:00 Eastern time.  Details are below.  The purpose of this meeting
>is to discuss the XML Definitions document.  Please be prepared to discuss
>any show stoppers or general comments.  Len will be putting out a new
>version sometime the middle of next week.  However if you have not yet read
>the XML Definitions document, please read the current version.    I will be
>on vacation next week and will not be email accessible. Please send any
>questions or concerns regarding the conference call to
>Len.  (LGallagher@nist.gov) . If there is an issue that I have to address,
>it will be addressed on November 20th.
>
>--lisa
>

>>>  AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
>>>  ==========================
>>>  USA Toll Free Number: 888-928-9529
>>>  USA Toll Number: +1-712-271-0662
>>>  PASSCODE: 57208
>>>  LEADER:            Ms Lisa Carnahan
>>>
>>>   CALL DATE:         NOV-20-2000  (Monday)
>>>  CALL TIME:         01:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>>>  DURATION:              1 hr
>
>Lisa Carnahan
>National Institute of Standards and Technology
>Information Technology Laboratory
>100 Bureau Drive Stop 8970
>Gaithersburg, Md. 20899
>301-975-3362 voice
>301-948-6213 fax
>lisa.carnahan@nist.gov

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213