Subject: Re: Draft OASIS Regrep Specification

Oasis Regrep folks,

I've extracted the XML definitions from the Oasis Registry/Repository
Technical Specification that I distributed yesterday.  Of course, they had
a few typographical erros. After fixing the errors the XML definitions are
now posted at the following FTP site:

   ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisSpecXML.txt  (27 KB)

   ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisSpecXML.dtd  (27 KB)

After fixing those errors, and a few others I found, I posted the revised
Working Draft in the same location. It is now dated November 16, 2000.

   ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisRegrepSpec.pdf  (PDF 789KB)

This Draft will not change again until after our teleconference meeting
scheduled for Monday afternoon (see details below).

-- Len