Subject: Conference call meeting - June 22

Hello All,

There will be a Conference Call Meeting of the OASIS/ebXML Registry TC on Friday, June 22 at 1:00 Eastern time.  (Note Eastern time...)

The call-in info:

CALL DATE:         JUN-22-2001  (Friday)
 CALL TIME:         01:00 PM EASTERN TIME
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-566-5918
 USA Toll Number: +1-212-287-1619
 PASSCODE: 39345
 LEADER:            Ms Lisa Carnahan

Attached is the list I have compiled of OASIS ebXML Registry TC members.  The list is based on the pre-ebXML OASIS membership list and from the email that I have received stating your respective intentions to be members.  This list is very important in that it indicates the number of members and each member's status.   Please review the list and send any changes to me directly at lisa.carnahan@nist.gov .  Let's not flood both lists with updates.

Being an OASIS member is a requirement for participating on an OASIS TC.   To those of you who have not contacted OASIS regarding your organization's membership or your individual membership (at the OASIS level, not the TC level), you should have received email from me.  It is very important that you, as an individual, or your organization become an OASIS member.  Recall that OASIS has offered a one-year free individual membership to those who were active ebXML participants.  See http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml/200105/msg00010.html  for the details.   The message at the URL above indicates that this offer expires June 30.   After June 30, if you are not an OASIS member, you cannot be an OASIS ebXML Registry TC voting member.

An agenda will be forthcoming.

--lisa