Subject: voting members

Hello All,

The following list delineates the those who have attained voting rights.

Bruce Bargmeyer	EPA
Nicholas Berry	Boeing
Kathryn Breininger 	Boeing  Voting
Lisa Carnahan 	NIST  Voting
Dan Chang 		IBM  Voting
Joseph M. Chiusano	LMI  Voting
Joe Dalman		Tie Commerce
Suresh Damodaran 	Sterling Commerce Voting
Vadim Draluk		BEA  Voting
John Evdemon	Vitria Technologies  Voting
Anne Fischer		Drummond Group	Voting
Sally Fuger		AIAG  Voting
Len Gallagher 	NIST  Voting
Michael Joya		XMLGlobal
Chaemee Kim		KTNET
Jong Kim		InnoDigital	Voting
Kyu-Chul Lee		Chungnam National University	Voting
Megan MacMillan	Gartner Solista  Voting
Joel Munter		Intel  Voting
Farrukh Najmi 	Sun Microsystems	  Voting
Joel Neu		Vitria Technologies  Voting
Sanjay Patil		IONA  Voting
Waqar Sadiq		EDS
Neal Smith		Chevron	Voting
Nikola Stojanovic 	Encoda Systems Inc. Voting
David Webber 	XMLGlobal		Voting
Prasad Yendluri 	webmethods		Voting
Yutaka Yoshida 	Sun Microsystems	  Voting

If you think there is an error with your status please send email directly
to lisa.carnahan@nist.gov .

I will be sending out the ballots that we discussed last week under
separate cover.  OASIS rules dictate that we have a 5 day ballot
period.  However, if you are comfortable voting soon than the 5 days,
please do.

--lisa