Subject: Positioning with UDDI (was RE: Tactical Proposal: Split V2 work i temsinto V2 and V3 (repost))

Scott,

Scott>>My only comment on this, would be to consider options for any
alignment
with, or work that can be done
collectively, to produce a clear positioning with UDDI before the first TC
Specification post ebXML initiative exit.

I would be interested in knowing the options for a "clear positioning"
with UDDI from those of you who work closely work with UDDI as well as
those of you who are interested in the topic. From my point of view,
"clear positioning" means API level compatibility both ways (UDDI-> ebXML
Registry
and ebXML Registry -> UDDI) that will allow interoperability. Can UDDI
commit
to this as would ebXML Registry? If there is no commitment from both sides,
one spec will end up chasing a moving train with no chance of boarding it
any time!

Best regards,
-Suresh